Beechwood and Natural Sisal Bristle Dry Brush.
*Benefits of dry brushing
Detoxifies the skin
Dry brushing is excellent for exfoliating rough, dry skin. It can unclog pores and it also helps your skin by increasing blood circulation and promoting lymph flow/drainage.
Stimulating the nervous system
It can leave you feeling invigorated like a massage often does.
Giving your skin a more radiant glow
Removing dead skin cells can help make your skin smoother and softer. It can also give your skin a brighter appearance temporarily.
*When should I dry brush?
The best time to dry brush is just before a shower. Then you can wash off any dead skin cells and flaky skin.
*How do I dry brush my skin?
- Start from the feet or ankles and work your way upward in long, fluid strokes on limbs.
- Next, move the brush in a circular motion on your torso and back.
- Since this process can be a little too much for sensitive areas like the abdomen, breasts and neck, lighten up the pressure as needed.
- A few overlapping swipes per area is all you need. If you go over the same area for too long, you can cause irritation or bleeding.
- Dry brush once a day and shower immediately afterward.
Follow Dry Brushing & Shower with a moisturizer. We recommend JAVA Skin Care Double-Shot Body Serum.
* Cleveland Clinic - Health Essentials: November 2, 2021 / Skin Care & Beauty - https://health.clevelandclinic.org/the-truth-about-dry-brushing-and-what-it-does-for-you/